Monday, October 18, 2010

WOW

This weekend was actually half decent.

My step mom, Bobbie, and her son, Cody, went to visit her mom and dad so it was only my dad, my brother, and I.  I enjoy the time I have alone with my dad, because sadly, it doesn`t happen very often.  

So on Saturday we went to Jack*** 3D.  (Sorry, I`m trying to explain it without using bad words).  It was hilarious and we went with my cousins, Josh and Jeremy.  I`m happy I got to go see it.

Afterwards my dad, my brother and I went home.  Bobbie and Cody decided to spend the night at her mom`s house, which is fine to me. 

When we got home we watched some TV and went on the computer to look at cars. We found one at a decent price so we decided to call and ask if we could see it.  They said yes so that`s what we decided to do Sunday.

Well, Sunday was drama filled.  We took my brother into town at around 11:30 to go to the pumpkin patch.  So me and my dad decided to go see the car.  We test drove it and thought it was nice, so we bought it.  
But then we got home.

So, my dad is now living alone, with our bird, Benny, and our kitten, Vinny.  I mean, it`s not a bad thing that she left (I apologize, but it was all drama) but I honestly couldn`t handle living with her.  She didn`t have any ambition to do anything at all.  And she didn`t care about anything.  So in some sense, I`m very happy about it.  Plus it`s just a lot less drama for everyone.  

So that was my weekend (:

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, often I am not the greatest at reading between the lines, but the end of your post has me thinking that perhaps there was some unhappiness upon your return.

    I hope that everything works out for you.

    What kind of car did your dad get?

    ps. I have an idea for some/your next post: take your own picture and insert it into your own post. That way, you could kind of work on your photography skills as well as your blog. Just don't put anyone's face in the picture ok? (I am already looking forward to your next post...see me about a cool topic.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it was mostly happy. I didn`t really like the fact of all the fighting and stuff.

    I`m not positive what kind of car he got, I`ll ask and get to you.

    Also, I`ll try to take a picture and post it. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete