Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tila Tequila

Tila Tequila is a bisexual reality star who had her own show on MTV, "A Shot At Love"  and "A Shot At Love 2".  People spread a lot of rumors about her, but she`s been someone that I`ve always really liked.  

It`s just something about her that I admire and really like.  She`s extremely beautiful and amazing.  I really like her, although a lot of people don`t.  

I find bisexuality okay, just as I find being gay or being a lesbian okay.  I don`t judge people based on their sexuality.  

She`s a strong person, and she`s been through a lot.  She`s been exploited, her fiancé passed away a few months ago, and there`s been a lot of stories about her in the tabloids.

I really like her and I hope that she keeps being the person she is, because she`s amazing.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize that there was a "wear purple day" yesterday to stamp out harassment. I think that Mikayla did though, because she mentioned wearing purple today.

    I wish I would have known about it earlier. I would have advertised it to more people.

    ReplyDelete