Wednesday, October 6, 2010

lookin` at , lookin` at , lookin` at mee //♥

So, I love this school.  I especially love being a girl?  Jeez, who doesn`t?  Drama, my favorite part.  But isn`t it everyone`s?  Yeaaah, most definitely.  But there`s a lot of things I do like about school.. okay no, I can`t really lie like that.  Hahaha.  I don`t really like school, to be honest.  I find it sort of a waste of time.  But like sitting at home would be anymore fun. :/  


I guess I really just miss the school year last year.  It was a lot of fun.  Not that this year`s bad, by any means, but I miss my friends.  One in particular.  Life`s hard, and it`s definitely never easy, but I`ve learned to deal with what I`ve got.  I`ve got one really close friend, to me, that`s all I need.  But I still miss my one other friend, who moved.  We were really close, and I miss having him to talk to.  But Jasmine`s pretty cool too.. I guess.. kidding, she`s the coolest.  

I just wish I could turn back time, make what I want to be made, and just do everything right like I should`ve.  But I didn`t.  I guess I wasn`t thinking like that before.. 

Have you ever thought of what your life would be like with that one person who makes your day everyday so happy, and you never want that to happen.  But they think it`d make them happier.  I have no idea what to do right now.  Because you want them to be happy, but you know yourself you can`t let go of that person.  Life`s not fair like that.  I just wish it was all so different than what it is right now.  


Right now I feel helpless. When that one person you`ve expected to always miss you and love you, makes you feel this way, it hurts.  But I want them to be happy, too.  I feel happy with them, but they feel lonely, and I really don`t want that.  Their really special to me and I have no idea what to say anymore.  It`s all just really confusing.  But life will always be confusing.  You have to learn how to deal with all your emotions and feelings within your life, and it can be really hard.  I`ve hit a rough patch right now, but I`m hoping things will get better.  

With the life I`ve lived, you`d be surprised at the kind of person I am.  My life has made me more independent, strong, fearless, and it`s taught me that life doesn`t have to end because of one small problem.  


I really hope that people realize, when you love what you have, don`t let go, because what you let go won`t ever come back.. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment