Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thanksgiving of 2O1O . (:

As we all know, it was just Thanksgiving in Canada, yay!  

My Thanksgiving was really fun.  We went down to North Dakota and stayed at a hotel for the Saturday and Sunday nights.  We went swimming, we went to the zoo, we did a lot of family things, it was a nice time. 

I really enjoy getting the time away from my town to go places with my family because it kind of makes it so I have no choice but to be with them.  Not that I don`t usually like to be with them, it`s just that when I`m home I`ve got internet, my iPod, tv, everything.  
So it`s nice being able to get away.  Especially since all my cousins and aunties and uncles were there.  I really enjoyed it.  Plus I got to go shopping!  I bought a bunch of new stuff.

We do this every Thanksgiving, the same weekend, the same hotel, all of us.  I really look forward to it because we don`t usually get together like that any other time of the year.

So this year I give thanks for amazing friends, an amazing family, a wonderful year, and everything in my life that comes ahead until next Thanksgiving (:

No comments:

Post a Comment