Monday, October 4, 2010

i`m lovin` clouud nine , mah head`s in the skyy . ♥

heey , world . 
so i`ve decided to share with you a couple of interesting things about me that you probably don`t need to know but i`m gonna tell you anyways  !
1. i have my ears pierced three times ! ( see  , i`m not a baby . i don`t cry because of needles . okay ?! ]
2. i like swimming . ESPECIALLY IN DIRTY WATER . i was kidding , that`s gross . 
3. the world loves me . you all love me o_O
4. shut up and drive use to be my favorite song , until i figured out the real meaning . 
5. i`m smart enough for the internet !
6. i love people . especially cute boys .. *COUGH* BRUNO MARS , just saying ..
7. lady gaga scares me .. i`m serious . 
8. i don`t like korn , how much can your ears take ?! 
9. i like putting spaces before . , ? or ! 
10. i`d like to get my nose pierced . ( FIVE MONTHS ]
11. i don`t think i want to have 19 kids ANNND counting .. duggars . 
12. i love tattoos . they`re cool . 

THANKS FOR READING [;

No comments:

Post a Comment