Thursday, February 10, 2011

Got A Problem With That?

So, some of you may know who Chris Crocker is, and he is amazing, if I do say so myself.  I love Chris Crocker, I really do.  He was the one who made that "Leave Britney Alone" video a few years back.  Yea, that guy.  

Chris Crocker inspires me.  Mainly because he doesn't take bull from anyone, and he does what HE wants.  He can dress like a girl and still be powerful.  A lot of people find him absolutely disgusting, but I think he's pretty much amazing.

He stands up for what he believes in and I admire that about him.  Some of the things he talks about sometimes might be a little "out there", but really, no need to judge.  

He stands up for himself and all the other gays out there and he does it with a hair flip and a snap of his fingers, plus he looks beautiful.  I LOVE CHRIS CROCKER.

No comments:

Post a Comment