Monday, January 24, 2011

Hey, I Love My Friends

So, a lot of people hate me.  Yea, I know.  I don't really care though, to be honest, because the friends that I do have mean the entire world to me.  My friend Mikayla is pretty much thee best.  She's been there for me through everything and she's tried to understand the decisions I make, but I understand how hard it is to deal with someone like me.  I love you to bits, best friend!  Ps, let's rat trap this(;
I have another friend, Jasmine.  Jasmine is one of my best friends in the entire world.  I love her to pieces, and we never fight.  Jasmine is really friendly and we both laugh at everything, especially McGruber.  
Courtney is another best friend.  She's like, my whole life and a half.  She's pretty much my second half.  We think sooo much alike, it's insane.  I love her to death and she's my world.
Jasmina is the best.  She's sooo funny and she makes me smile every day.  She's gorgeous but won't accept the compliment, and we both have the exact same mind.  
Kelbie is so amazing!  She's so funny and she makes my day so much better.  Everytime we talk she makes me laugh.  She makes me forget about everything I'm ever worried about.  I love that girl!  Ps, wanna waffle gun it up?
Kevin is like, my second half pretty much.  He's been my best friend for about a year and a half now, and we were inseperable before he left.  I miss him so much and I've only seen him three times since last February.  Life's tough and people change, I guess that's what happens.

Courtney and Mikayla are pretty much my defenders, not that I can't fight my own battles, they just get to it before me.  I'm happy that I have friends to count on like them that'll do anything for me.  *cough 2O11*.  I love my life. (:

So hey, my friends are amazing.  (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment