Thursday, September 30, 2010

`juss feeling like a staar .

this is my first post to my neewww blog . i`ve got two other blogs , www.missyoumjj.blogspot.com and  www.mj-is-a-starr-boo.tumblr.com and my youtube is www.youtube.com/user/MJxMYxOBSESSIONxMUAH .  

so in this blog , i have no idea what to write about . jason derulo maybe . my teacher advised me that i probably should think of something other than michael jackson to write about . so i might take that into consideration .. 
but for my first post , i might aswell just share my obsession . 

so , there`s this man , michael jackson to be specific . and i think he`s pretty much the most amazing person that`s ever moonwalked this earth . just saying . 
so yeah , he`s probably my whole world and more  . 
i`ll make a new post in a bit . i`mmaa tell about my lifee . shpaankss . (: ♥

`tss all for love . ♥  laarissaa` .  



No comments:

Post a Comment