Thursday, September 30, 2010

annddd . i probably love you a little .. ♥

saaaoo . i`d like to talk about me ? yeaaa` , maybe . kaay , well .  
i type  reaaal weird . i tend to use letters in one word more than once . xD 
and i like to use happy faces (: since i`m a happy person .. usually . 
i like to be a hero . and i`m pretty cool . just saying . my name`s larissa . it`s ugly , i know . "/ i hate it . but yeah . my life`s not that exciting . i don`t consider myself very popular . i have a few friends that i like to hang out with , but a lot of things have happened in my life in the past year that i`ve kind of isolated myself from people . one of my good friends is jasmine . she`s kindah a little tiny bit cool . i kindah like her , a lot . (: I LOVE JASMINE . just letting the world know . she`s one of my good friends . and she`s one of my friends who can tollerate my obsession with one of our other friends . and she likes to talk about it ;) 
one of my other good friends is kevin . he`s cool too . but he moved last year . so it kindah sucks not having him here . we talk a lot still . and he`s been back twice . but it`s not the same . :l so yeaah . i don`t have that many other friends . they kindah bailed on me .. 
being a girl ,  hey ?  amazing . "/ 
i LOOVEEEE music . it`s my obsession , too . i LOOVEEE michael jackson . jason derulo . lady gaga . jay sean . sean kingston . nicki minaj . young lloyd . lil wayne . greyson chance . nickelback . ( HEEYYOO CANADA ) . j to the biebs . miley cyrus . NOTTTTT . (: chamillionaire . tupac . biggie smalls . eminem . rihanna . chris brown . HAHAHA . coincidence , i put them together . all time low . stevie wonder . rebbie jackson . latoya jackson . janet jackson . jermaine jackson . tito jackson . marlon jackson . randy jackson . jackie jackson . usher . kardinal offishall . drake . chris crocker . katy perry .  annd a lot of bands and stuff . xD 

so yeaah (: i`ll write again . soooon !  
`tss all for love . ♥ larissaaa .  

i know , i have a weird taste in music .

No comments:

Post a Comment