Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Things I Absolutely Hate(:

-I absolutely HATE when people deny things that EVERYONE else knows is true.  It is really annoying. 
-I hate it when people pretend they like you, but they really don't.  Just say it, it's not like I care anyways.
-I hate it when people you don't even like, think you're best friends.  Back up, thanks. 
-I hate it when people say, "cool story bro" when you just explained something and totally owned them.  Like, I know you're jealous.  Don't even say anything. 
-I hate it when people say "owned" or "pwned", pretty sure you don't know what a pwn is. 
-I hate it when people talk about Disney movies like they actually like them just to be cool.  Shut up.
-I hate it when people try to get in your business and pretend that they understand.  YOU DON'T, get over it. 
-I hate it when people pretend they know your best friend or your boyfriend and say that they're as useless as pocket lint.  You don't know them.  Shut your mouth.
-I hate it when people think they're the coolest and their reply to everything is "good comeback".  I used that when I was five. 
-I hate it when people drag out the words "ohhhh myyyy goddddd."   Chill, it's not his fault. 
-I hate it when people push religion on you and since you're a "non-believer" they find it necessary to talk as much about Jesus as possible.  Like legit, no one even cares if I grow into a tree after I die.  
-I hate it when people say you should have children to "carry your family name".  I've got siblings. 
-I hate when you're driving down the road in your vehicle and people just stare at you.  Like, look away.
-I hate it when people constantly say "that's what she said".  I don't care what she said.
-I hate it when people say "are you on crack?!" Yes, maybe I am on crack.
-I hate it when people quote Rebecca Black every Friday, no one cares anymore. Shut up. 

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! I contacted many people but none responded, til' you did. Thanks, about to watch "this is it" and others starring MJ. I couldn't stop watching the 18 minute short film, "Bad" on Youtube. Can't really say any more, just so thankful. When i started researching him, i had mixed feelings about him. And i didn't know what to say to people, since there are the MJ lovers, and then there's the haters. So, thanks.
    Osum1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the answer. it was exactly what i was looking for. Now to go find answers from someone else, to get their opinions. Maybe it's just that i don't want to believe that he's guilty. And if i really believe that he is someday, I'll most likely ignore it, since he was deemed the King of Pop and was the greatest person in the world. Aah, *sigh* too bad i was born in the wrong time. oh well, sorry if i bothered you or said too much. sorry, and thanks again. Oh, and yes, i changed my profile pic, so all three are mine.
    See ya'! sorry, and THANK YOU!!!
    Osum1

    ReplyDelete